- MD Pathology
- Dr. Vidhyavathi Vairamohan has pursued her MBBS and Post Graduation in Pathology (MD Pathology) from Rajiv Gandhi University , Bangalore. She worked as Hematopathologist / Clinical Pathologist wef 2013 in reputed Hospitals and NABL accredited Laboratories in Chennai, India and has over 8 years of experience as Medical Laboratory Consultant.
- Her areas of expertise include :
- Clinical Pathology
- Clinical Chemistry
- Immunology & Serology
- Awarded Indian Council of Medical Research ( ICMR) travel grants for the Poster presentation in the 22nd International AIDS Conference, Netherlands.
- Performance evaluation of a point-of-care (POC) CD4 test device (Visitect® CD4) for use in resource-limited settings;22nd International AIDS Conference,2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)member
Videos will be updated soon.View All Videos
The information will be updated soon.